Tiempo de preparación: 90 minutes
Comensales: 6/7 people
Cook: Coren Team
1. The first thing to do is preheating the oven at 180º for some minutes.
2. Once the oven reaches the adequate temperature, season the prime chicken to your liking, place it on a platter and let it roast for an hour approximately. You can lower the temperature down to 150º so it remains juicy on the inside.
3. While the prime chicken is inside the oven, prepare the sautéed boletus and saffron milk caps in an oven with a good dash of olive oil.
4. When the mushrooms are half cooked, add the prawns pealed, the cream and salt to your liking and flambé everything with a good dash of cognac.
5. Once the cognac's alcohol is consumed, the garnish is ready to accompany the prime chicken.
You can place the prime chicken on a long platter with some laurel leaves and the garnish in a separated bowl for everybody to add the amount they want to the food.
As an informal touch, you can accompany it with chips.