Tiempo de preparación: 70 minutes
Comensales: 3 people
Recipe by Coren group
1. Place the chopped onion, garlics, laurel and pepper on a casserole and add the free-range chicken breasts to it all.
2. Cover everything with olive oil and simmer for 1 hour approximately.
3. In the meantime, take advantage of the time to make the Mencia cream. For preparing it, it will just be necessary to reduce the cream with the wine in a pan and preserve it.
4. Once the crystallised breasts are ready, cut them in medallions and introduce them in the cream.
5. Boil for 2 minutes and it will be ready for plating.
For an informal touch, accompany the breasts with chips.