Tiempo de preparación: 40 minutes
Comensales: 2 people
Recipe by Elena Boso Quintas from the Restaurante Vila Real. Rúa Vila Real, Ourense.
1) Prepare a chicken soup and keep it hot on a low fire.
You can leave it prepared the night before; it is very simple: chicken carcass, chicken wing, onion, leek, carrot, water, white wine, parsley and a pinch of salt.
Remember to firstly stir-fry the vegetables. Then add salt and, after that, add the chicken and the wine. Let everything boil with water until the soup is just right.
2) In a pan, place the peeled and finely chopped onion until it begins browning. Then, add the mushrooms.
3) Fry gently and add the breast cubes with salt and pepper to your liking. Let everything cook.
4) Add the rice and stir until the grains become transparent.
5) Pour the glass of white wine and mix everything well.
6) Bit by bit, add the chicken soup with a little ladle and stir constantly so the rice sheds the starch for adding flavour and texture to the risotto. Do it for about 18/20 minutes until the rice is tender.
7) As the final touch, add a jet of cream and three filling spoonfuls of grated Parmesan.
You can serve a bit of risotto on a plate and decorate it with thin layers of Parmesan.
The result is spectacular!