Tiempo de preparación: 90 minutes
Comensales: 3/4 people
Receta elaborada por el equipo Coren
1. For the dressing, put all the spices in a bowl together with the lemon juice, the garlic, the parsley and the olive oil. For a stronger taste, you should have the dressing ready 5 or 6 hours in advance.
2. Dice the chicken breasts and let the pieces macerate in the dressing for at least 1 hour.
3. While the chicken is macerating, chop the vegetables. The peppers and the onion should be sliced largely so they can be skewered. Slice the courgette thinly.
4. Once the vegetables are chopped and the chicken is macerated, turn on the oven to 170º and prepare the skewers by inserting the chicken, red pepper, green pepper and courgette alternatively. Always top the skewers with a chicken piece.
5. On an oven tray, place the skewers and let them cook for 25 to 30 minutes, leaving them toasted and crispy.
Place the skewers on a tray and choose something fresh, like pasta or corn salad, as a side.