Tiempo de preparación: 60 minutes
Comensales: 3-4 people
Cook: Coren Team
1. The first thing to do is adding salt and pepper to our free-range chicken inside and outside. Introduce a bunch of aromatic herbs to your liking and place them inside the chicken so as not to be burnt and so they can give their flavour to the meat.
2. To avoid the detachment of the herbs, tie the chicken up. Before putting it inside the oven, brown it in a wide pan with a pinch of oil and butter. Sear the piece to avoid juices from going away so the piece is not dry; butter will give it a very appetising glow for the serving.
3. Place the chicken on an baking dish and roast it at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. After these 20 minutes, lower the oven down to 150 degrees and introduce a garlic bulb split in half with the cut facing the platter. Leave it there for 30 more minutes.
5. While the chicken is left to be fully roasted, boil the parsnips and the carrots, cool them in iced water to stop the boiling and dry up.
6.When the chicken is roasted, tested and a pinkish -almost transparent- juice comes out, sauté the garnish on a high heat pan so it is browned as the chicken. Serve it with the roasted garlics.