Tiempo de preparación: 45 minutes
Comensales: 4 people
Cook: Coren team.
1. Cut the meat into pieces for stewing. In a mortar, crush the garlic, parsley and salt in order to marinate the meat.
2. Pour oil into a casserole and add the chopped onion. When it is transparent, add the meat.
3. Fry it gently until it gets colour and add the pealed and diced tomato.
4. Leave it cooking for 5 minutes and add the saffron milk caps, the white wine and the soup right after.
5. With 20 more minutes cooking, it will be ready to enjoy.
The stew can be served in a long platter and can be accompanied by boiled rice or some vegetables.