Tiempo de preparación: 80 minutes
Comensales: 6 people
Cook: Coren team.
1. The first thing to do is coating the meat with flour.
2. Brown the meat in a casserole with oil on its bottom. Once it is done, remove it and strain the oil.
3. Place all the well-chopped vegetables in the same casserole with garlic and add salt to your liking.
4. After that, add the diced tomatoes and put the meat with the wine and the soup again. Add also a spoonful of ground pepper.
5. Leave everything boil for 45 minutes and add the pealed chestnuts.
6. Wait 30 more minutes so the sauce is a bit more reduced and it will be ready to serve.
It can be placed in a casserole with a little parsley sprinkled on the top.
As a side dish, cooked rice can be served.