Tiempo de preparación: 30 minutes
Comensales: 4 people
Cook: Coren team.
1. The first thing to do is slicing the Selecta meat finely.
2. After that, season the slices and put them aside.
3. In a pan, add oil and, when hot, fry the previously chopped onion and the garlic lightly.
4. When the onion is well poached, add the vermouth and the glass of soup and let it reduce to thicken with the flour diluted in a little soup.
5. In a hot griddle or a pan with oil, cook the meat slices for around a minute and a half on each side.
You can place the dish on a long platter. Serve the sauce first and put the secreto in the middle with a rosemary leaf for the final touch.
You can accompany the secreto with mashed potatoes or apple purée.
It will be a delicious, simple and quick-to-make recipe.