Tiempo de preparación: 40 minutes
Comensales: 4 people
Cook: Ángeles Rosas. Restaurante Pingallo, 4. San Miguel Street. Ourense.
1. Place the sliced potatoes –1cm thick–, the chopped carrot, the stripped onion, the chopped garlic cloves and the stripped green and red peppers on the bottom of a baking dish. Add salt and pepper to everything.
2. Place the chicken thighs on the top, add an oil jet to each of them and season with dried thyme.
3. Leave it cooking at 180º for half an hour turning heat on in the upper and lower positions.
4. After this time, remove the chicken from the oven and turn it upside down. Season again with a bit of thyme and put it inside the oven again for some more 25 minutes until it is browned.
5. By having the bed of vegetables on the bottom with the chicken on it, juice is released and mixed with the vegetables, what will produce a spectacular recipe!
It is possible to add some thyme sprigs on the top. They will give a colourful touch to the recipe.