Tiempo de preparación: 80 minutes
Comensales: 2/3 people
Recipe by Coren team
1) The first thing will be slicing the onion in Julienne strips. Put it on an oven tray and place the potatoes on top. You can either slice them or chop them. As they will be roasted in the oven, it is advisable to chop them so they are better baked.
2) Pour the little glass of water on top of the mix to avoid the garnish from sticking inside the oven.
3) Cut the red pepper in strips and place it on top. Split the cherry tomatoes in two and add them together with the garlic cloves (you can either add the whole cloves or split them in half).
4) Preheat the oven at about 220º.
5) Add salt and pepper to your liking (olive oil, salt, black pepper) and, if you want, a touch of oregano (although you can use other herbs such as rosemary, thyme, etc.).
6) Lastly, put the thighs on the garnish by also adding salt and pepper to your liking.
7) Put the tray inside the oven and leave everything there for about an hour at 180º.
8) If you like the flavour of white wine, you can pour a jet on the tray 10 minutes before removing everything. Just for a different touch.
You can serve the garnish on a plate and put the thigh on top.